the 2nd Annual Ali Spears Foundation Charity Golf Tournament
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2022 at Westchase Golf Club
- 7:00am check-in, with an 8:30am shotgun start
- $125 per player, which includes greens fee, cart, range balls, light breakfast, lunch, beverages, and swag bag
- Format: Scramble with 4-person teams (singles welcome–we’ll place you on a team)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes
- Longest drive (men & ladies)
- Closest to the Pin (men & ladies)
- Hole-in-one contests!
- Putting contest!
- Prizes, raffle, silent auction!
- Have fun and HELP FIGHT PEDIATRIC CANCER!
- All proceeds will benefit the Ali Spears Innovation Fund for Pediatric Cancer Research at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital.
- We raised $25,000 at last year’s event for pediatric cancer research!
- The Ali Spears Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization.
- Golfers of all abilities welcome–the purpose of this event is to have fun and raise money to fight pediatric cancer!
- Dress: proper golf attire, collared shirts, spikeless shoes, no jeans
- Pictures from the inaugural (August 2021) tournament shown below…
SORRY, BUT OUR 2022 TOURNAMENT IS SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!!
Answers to questions you might have...
Yes, you will definitely have fun at this charity golf tournament. Even if you hit some bad shots, you will still enjoy the food, prizes, beverages, beautiful golf course, pleasant October weather, camaraderie, and the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to fight pediatric cancer.
The beautiful Westchase Golf Club is located at 11602 Westchase Golf Dr., Tampa, FL 33626.
This is a fun event, for golfers of all skill levels. Plus, it’s a scramble, so even when you hit the occasional poor shot chances are one of your teammates’ shots will be good so there’s no pressure. Plus, it’s for fun and to raise money to help fight pediatric cancer!
Of course! Lady golfers are more than welcome. Last year’s event had plenty of ladies’ foursomes, plus coed teams, and we hope to see even more ladies and coed teams this year!
Yes! We’ll have prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams, plus longest drive (men & ladies), closest to the pin (men & ladies), hole-in-one contests, a putting contest, plus a raffle, 50/50, and silent auction.
No problem! When you register a foursome you’re welcome to submit placeholder names and provide the names to us later. You can also easily substitute player names up until a week before the tournament.